Monday, March 28, 2011

One more Day till we know the out come

So one more day till we know the outcome. Grace will go in on Wednesday morning at 8a.m. to have her test done to check to see how much damage was done. In a normal baby this is a standard proceedure.. The doctors came in today to talk about the risks. Since her heart is so weak the is a high chance that her heart will fail through this procedure. When you put a baby under it changes there blood pressures and levels, this is something that her heart may not tolerate. It all hit me today. I have not cried at all. I relize what is going on it just seemed like it was a dream. How did we even get here? After they left today reality set in. I could lose my baby. I know she is stong and has the will to live. Along with everyones prayers. I just didn't relize how much the odds are against her. At this point they are leaning towards a transplant because her heart is not showing any improvement. The decsion will not be final till after the test on Wednesday. I feel helpless there is nothing I can do for her but love her.  I am asking everyone to please please pray for my baby. She needs all the help she can.

3 comments:

  1. Lindsay, We are here in spirit and in prayers for all of you and especially for Emily. I do not know why any of this happens, especially to a beautiful innocent little baby. I pray that God will be holding her (and you) every step of the way. You are so strong, but please know how many people are supporting you with love and prayers...♥ Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, thanks for keeping us updated here. I am thinking about you all and praying for you, Kirk, Emily and especially Grace lots this week and have asked everyone I know to do the same.
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry just re-read and realized I said, Emily- Of course I meant Grace! Also thinking of Emily and all of you too. Having three girls of my own I mix their names up all the time!

    ReplyDelete